Difluid Coffee Refractometer for Measuring TDS
The Difluid Coffee Refractometer measures Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) of your brew, which is a measure of beverage strength. Having this variable allows you to calculate extraction percentage of each of your brews, providing you with a quantitative data point to correlate to what you are tasting! Difluid's companion smart app also allows you to pair your refractometer with your mobile device, where you can control the refractometer, automatically calculate extraction percentages, and keep a log brew data.
Why we love the Difluid Refractometer: because it makes obtaining TDS readings accessible to the home brewer, without having to break the bank on more expensive, laboratory-grade equipment as done before.
- Compact size allows greater portability
- High-precision optical sensor to measure TDS from 0-26%
- Difluid Smart App for controlling, automatic calculations, and logging brews.
- IP67 Water Resistance
- 350mAh battery with USB-C charging
What's in the box:
- Difluid Coffee Refractometer
- Small Drawstring
- USB-A to C Cable
- 2 x Mini Syringe
- Microfiber cloth
- User Manual
*This product comes with a 1-year limited warranty.